Thursday, December 4, 2008

Foreign Exchange - Leave It All Behind Live

So Foreign Exchange dropped their new album "Leave It All Behind" about a month ago. I quickly downloaded it from Itunes only to be blessed with the most emotional soulful album I've heard all year. The songs were instantly swirling in my head throughout the following days, and I find myself singing along with every song on the album. Here are a few videos of some live performances from the album showcasing how incredibly talented Phonte, Yahzarah and Nicolay really are.

Take Off The Blues: This was the first standout song of the album to me. Its usually the first song I go to when I put it on. The first 5 minutes of the video is Phonte doing comedy that leads up to the song. Song kills me when when he says "after all is said and done your next to me, and when the sun goes down your feeling things you've never felt before, nothing left to say to ease your fears, but i know just what to do, let me take good care of you".





All Or Nothing/Coming Home: Second most played track on the album for me. Favorite part is Coming Home. Steady be having the part "always coming home to you" "say you love me" in my head.





House of Cards: Another huge stand out for me.





Sweeter than You: I like the album version better but this is still an excellent video.

No comments: